Fire Alarm Systems – Middlesex County NJ
URGENT: FIRE CODE UPDATE
Recently the NJ Fire Code was updated necessitating a change with Carbon Monoxide Detectors CO Detectors must now be placed in the vicinity of ALL sources of Carbon Monoxide. Let Alen Security remove any confusion around the new code provisions. Whether you are an existing customer or a new customer who needs to bring your Fire System up to code CALL ALEN SECURITY TODAY and we can consult with you about what may be needed. You can also reach us through our Contact Form.
Alen Security’s Fire Alarm Systems protect your people, property and assets with state of the art equipment. Our commercial Fire Alarm Systems include protection against smoke, heat and carbon monoxide with the necessary components for bringing your facility up to the current municipal fire codes.
Read the Update
Fire Alarm Security Systems Benefits
- Annual NFPA Testing and Reports
- Meet all Municipal Fire Codes
- Consultative approach to system design
- Systems offer superior value and flexibility
- 24/7/365 Central Station Monitoring
Fire Alarm Security System Features
- Fully Addressable or Manual Systems Available
- Fire Alarm Control Panels in varying sizes and capabilities to meet a wide range of needs
- User-Friendly Interface
- Support a wide range of sensors and notification devices
- UL and NFPA Compliant
Our systems are the most intelligent and comprehensive Fire Alarm Systems you can find in NJ. Contact us today and let us create a personalized solution for you.