Security Systems Middlesex County
Here at Alen Security we are proud to offer commercial and industrial security systems that combine both hard-wire and wireless detection into one expandable, flexible, and seamlessly integrated system to help you keep track of people, authorized and unauthorized, in specific areas or throughout your entire facility or property. We’ve been helping our clients with specialized security systems for over 45 years, and will work with you and your budget to make sure that you always feel comfortable and secure.
Whether you need just a simple burglar security and fire alarm system or a major security solution that integrates access control and workflow application, we can provide you with a completely customized and personalized solution to fit your needs and budget. We provide security systems for some of the top companies in the Tri-State area (New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania) and can handle any size application from a simple storefront to a multi-tenant building or large campus through our UL certified local monitoring center.
Security System Benefits
- Internal & external protection for your employees, assets and family
- Opening and closing reports to provide an audit trail of business hours
- Tracking of authorized personnel who enter and leave
- Unauthorized personnel are automatically monitored and reported
- System expansion and enhancement available as your needs and/or budget change
- 24-hour monitoring by our local central station monitoring service
Security System Features and Options
- Indoor/outdoor motion detectors and photoelectric beams, peripheral sensors, and glass break detectors
- Exit/entry time delay feature to reduce false alarms
- Point identification with ability to monitor over 200 points of detection
- Networked controls with remote reporting via LAN/WAN, Fiber, or Wireless
- Environmental monitoring of freezers, water pumps, boilers and other systems
- Integrated intrusion, access control and video systems
Do you need assistance, or have any additional questions?
Contact Us and we can help!